- Pace yourself…this year we are going for 24 hours on Saturday night…we do have an amazing medical team on site but that’s not an excuse to go see them 🙂 you really don’t want to find yourself in there by 10pm 🙂
- Upgrade…The Ball is one of the best value events in the UK so maybe make it one to remember by upgrading- maybe sip cocktails in a hot tub overlooking The Atlantic or stay in luxury in a Shire Hut
- Dress Up – The Ball is full of wonderful creations and costumes and there’s no better place to blend in, you lot always get write ups saying you’re the best dressed festival crowd in the land-so lets keep it up!
- Explore – We are on the doorstep of a picturesque Cornish fishing village and a stones throw from magnificent beaches, you’re free to come and go as you please – so go enjoy our beautiful home village
- Get sleazy and disappear into Coney Island – it really is something else in there. You might never want to leave…
- Catch Daft as Punk’s Pyramid recreation of the legendary ‘Alive’ concert. It’s first showing in the UK!
- Dance to Princeless on Sunday afternoon in the big tipi followed by party legends Dicky Trisco & Pete Herbert or of course get yourself on down to the Grand Ballroom to catch Psychemagik play the Ball anthem ‘Everywhere’. Here’s some footage from a Baller’s phone last year. Top stuff!
- Confess your sins and cleanse your souls with Oh My God! It’s the Church (who played a cracking set at Halloween if you were there) before committing many more on Saturday night.
- Girls wake up and head down to ‘You Beauty’ a beauty salon in Porthleven opening especially on Sunday morning for a post ball hair wash and blow dry and get back in time to catch Porthleven’s pop sensation – the tragically bad HALF KUT! at the mysterious Jono’s Shed venue on Sunday afternoon.
- Dance in the open air down by the manor house.. its back! Our open air venue overlooking the bay – probably one of the best views in festival land.
- Drop off your rubbish, pick up your £5 eco bond, grab an Anne’s Pasty on your way home and feel full and fulfilled by helping the planet, the ball, and your belly!
Spring Ball 2019 Line Up
First Wave of Artists Announced
BODY HAMMER // DAVE HARVEY
FELIX DICKINSON // FRANCIS INFERNO ORCHESTRA
TELEPHONES // PSYCHEMAGIK
ELLIE STOKES // ERE WAX // KiWi // LOOSE PEOPLE // VISCERA
CRYSTAL VOYAGER // DANCE ARMSTRONG // KING LOUIS // NYC SOUNDSYSTEM
AND MANY MORE TBA