Main Arena opening times: Friday 16:00 – 02:00 // Saturday 10:00 – 06:00 // Sunday 10:00 – 02:00
Box Office opening times: Friday 16:00 – 00:00 // Saturday 09:00 – 00:00 // Sunday 09:00 – 23:00
Campsite Wristband Exchange: Friday 16:00 – 23:00 // Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 23:00 // Make sure you get to the campsite between these times to exchange your ticket for a wristband. Then you can go and enjoy the party, all you need to do is show your wristband at the campsite entrance whenever you decide to call it a night!
Car Park opening times: Friday 14:00 – 23:00 // Saturday & Sunday 10:00 – 23:00 // Monday close at 14:00
Expect to be searched thoroughly upon entry and please do not bring anything from the prohibited items list below. It will be removed or you could be turned away. Unfortunately we do not have the facility to store confiscated items.
Please read all points regarding bringing your own alcohol to The Ball:
- Car Parks and Campervan areas – you can bring in limited amounts and types of alcohol (see below for restrictions of quantity and type)
- You will need ID to prove you are 18 or over to be allowed to bring alcohol in. Acceptable types of ID are: Passport or/and drivers license
- You can only bring alcohol in the first time you enter the car parks. You will not be allowed to exit & re-enter by use of your wristband with alcohol
- You are permitted to bring alcohol into the campsite. Alcohol is not permitted in the main arena and will be confiscated upon entry at the search point.
- Types allowed: Beer, cider (or equivalent such as Alco pops) wine, spirit. NO glass bottles are allowed. Quantity per person: 12 cans of beer OR cider OR Plastic bottles of beer OR cider, total volume up to 5 litres OR Box of wine (no glass bottles) up to 3 litres in volume, OR 1 bottle of spirit (no glass Bottles) up to 1 litre in volume.
- NO GLASS
BUYING ALCOHOL AT THE EVENT:
- Alcohol is on sale at the event.
- Bring ID, you may be asked each time you buy a drink.
- Challenge 25 is in place at all bars
- There will be a variety of bars on site and these will sell a range of drinks
MASKED BALL HAS A ZERO TOLERANCE APPROACH TO DRUGS
- All illegal drugs and new psychoactive substances (previously called ‘legal highs’) including nitrous oxide are prohibited. We will be operating a drugs amnesty system at the festival entrance where you can drop any drugs before the search with no consequences. After this point you will be searched on entry and there will be drug sniffer dogs in use. You may be refused entry to the festival and arrested if found with drugs. Searches may also take place within the festival. Devon & Cornwall Police have officers on site throughout the event. These security procedures are in place for the safety and well being of all festival goers, please help our security and steward teams keep queue times to a minimum by following their instructions and signage
- Please note camper vans enter through a separate entrance. These positions will be seen on the festival map – available soon.
- To park and use your camper van you must purchase an additional camper van pass from the tickets page. These are very limited and sold out in previous years. If you arrive without one you will NOT gain access. Tickets can be purchased in advance only from the ticketing page.
- No gas cookers, portable stoves or any kind of gas/ fuel powered cooking equipment that is not built into your vehicle is permitted.
- Camper van tickets are valid for camping vehicles only. No cars or tents will be allowed in this zone.
- No electricity or water hook ups available. If it is being towed in the towing car must be removed and parked in the general car park.
- Campervans are parked in a designated area apart from the general carpark.
DOS AND DONTS
WHAT TO BRING
- ID – challenge 25 will be in place at all bars.
- Cash for the weekend. We cannot guarantee use of cash machines as they may run out of money.
- Waterproofs and wellington boots (just in case!) Change of clothes in case you get wet.
- Mobile phone (a ‘temporary’ phone would be advisable in case of damage and loss)
- Tent and sleeping bag – if you’re camping.
- Sun tan lotion
- Warm clothes for after sunset. It is May after all.
WHAT NOT TO BRING – PROHIBITED ITEMS
- illegal substances, psychoactive substances, nitros oxide and legal highs
- aerosols, spray cans (including deodorants, perfumes, aftershaves, hairspray)
anything that could be reasonably considered for use as a weapon
- Portable or disposable barbeques/gas/paraffin lamps or any fire/gas related cooking equipment
- Portable laser equipment and pens
- sky lanterns
- air horns, compressed air
- fireworks, flares
- large sound systems
- animals with the exception of guide dogs
- generators, apart from those permanently built into campervans
- gas canisters or cylinders apart from those fitted in campervans
- unofficial tabards or hi-vis jackets
- professional camera or video recording equipment (including SLRs and anything with a detachable lens)
WHAT TO DO
- Our festival is built on one of the most beautiful bits of land in the UK, bag your litter and use the bins provided. Please leave the campsite as you found it
- Enjoy the music – although please bare in mind prolonged exposure to loud music can damage your hearing. More info visit www.actiononhearingloss.org.uk
- Use the litter bins whenever possible.
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Please do not light fires, we have loads around the site already
- Do not bring fireworks – there are many farms in the area and they frighten livestock
- Do not try to break in – we have more dogs & security patrolling the perimeter than Alcatraz
- Please don’t smoke in any of the indoor areas, it is now illegal
If you loose your belongings, not all hope is lost! We have a tried and tested lost property system in place.
Whilst we cannot process lost property on Friday and Saturday, we can begin to return items from 10am Sunday morning. Please see below for instructions:
Sunday 28th May – Please ask a member of staff on site or at the exit about lost property. They will escort you to the production office where a member of management will attempt to identify your belongings.
Monday 29th / Tuesday 30th May – 8am – 6pm at the on site Production / Site Office in the Production area.
Wednesday 31st May – Friday 2nd June – 12pm – 6pm at the Arc Live Office (address below)
Loe Bar Road,
Any lost property not collected by 2nd June may not be kept.
Arc Live does not accept responsibility for other peoples property.